Imagine growing your business by 100 - 300%
Being a successful real estate agent looks so easy on TV, but you now realize, it's not as easy as it looks.
- You can't get a client
- The clients you do have are giving you the runaround
- You don't think you know enough
- You don't like asking friends and family for business
- You know you have a lot to do, but you don't know where to start
- You think people are going to think you are begging for business
- You are afraid of being rejected
- You're lost and don't know what to do
I get it.
Building a thriving real estate business requires a vision, a plan, and you have to do the work.
But what activities should you do?
I'm glad you asked!
I've a plan of action for you.
The courses included in the Real Estate Essentials shows you how to build a profitable business in record time.
My courses are based on practice, not theory. These are the very same systems and strategies I use in my thriving real estate business.
That's right, I'm just like you.
Like you, I'm a real estate agent, licensed in 4 jurisdictions.
I understand what challenges you face with buyers, sellers and market conditions. I have to deal with those same challenges.
Here are the courses you'll receive:
- Define your "Why"
- Establish realistic income goals
- Evaluate your marketing activities
- Download worksheets to write a comprehensive Business Plan
- Write a business plan that is easy to follow
- Explore various methods of prospecting
- Learn how to prospect in an authentic way
- Use your own natural talents to get clients
- Gain confidence in asking for the business
Stop having difficult transactions
- Understand why you shouldn't overlook this first meeting
- Learn how to manage the expectations of your buyer
- Minimize difficult transactions by learning what to say and how to say it
- Download a Buyer Presentation you can customize to get you started
Are you ready for the call?
- Learn why you don't want every listing
- Prepare to discuss your fees and commission
- Learn how to deliver unpleasant news about the sellers home
- Download a Listing Presentation you can customize to get you started
Your words can help or your words can hurt.
- Your words can help or your words can hurt
- It's not always what you say, but how you say it
- Learn how to take the "tone" out of your texts and emails
- Understand when you should actually call someone
What happens after you get a ratified contract?
- If you don't know what to do next, you could put the entire transaction in jeopardy.
- Learn what steps you need to take to ensure an on-time closing
- Download templates to help you stay on track
- Start reclaiming your time
- Find a true work/life balance...yes, it's possible
- Learn how to say, "No" gracefully
- Learn to establish healthy work habits
Candy Miles-Crocker is the author of “The Reality of Real Estate – The Essential Guide to Planning, Managing and Growing Your Real Estate Business.” With reality television showing how “easy” being a real estate agent was, Candy wanted to give those thinking about a career in real estate a dose of “reality.” The book also provides a road map to building a thriving real estate business. In 2016, Inman News, a leader in the real estate industry, selected Candy as one of the Top 25 Real Estate Coaches in the United States.
Candy is an active Realtor with an Associate Broker license in the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of Virginia. She also holds a Salespersons license in the state of Maryland and the state of California. Candy has been affiliated with Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc. for over 20 years. She managed a Washington, DC office for five years and is currently the Training Director for the Chevy Chase, DC office.
After training and coaching real estate agents for Long and Foster, Candy launched her online training company, Real-Life Real Estate Training. She now trains and coaches agents around the world on business planning, prospecting and growing their real estate business. She is a firm believer in managing expectations and her goal is to elevate the perception of real estate agents among the general public through education so every client has an amazing real estate experience. With her understanding of the challenges real estate agents face on a day-to-day basis, Candy is uniquely positioned to teach agents what it takes to be successful.
Candy has a “Coaches Corner” column in the bimonthly Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors magazine. In addition to being the guest on several industry podcasts, Candy has been quoted in Forbes, US News and World Report, Realtor Magazine, and numerous other publications. She has also been a speaker at the Inman News conference in both New York City and San Francisco, attended by more than 3,000 people in the real estate industry.
As a California native, Candy honed her negotiation skills as a Media Buyer at Grey Advertising in Los Angeles. After moving to the east coast, she decided she wanted to be on the other side of the table and began her career in sales at Washington, DC’s number one news radio station, WTOP-AM. After two years she was asked to join Howard University’s, WHUR-FM as their National Sales Manager.
Candy is the Board President for the Free2Rise Educational Foundation dedicated to exposing young ladies to culture experiences, life skills, and educational enrichment. She also serves as the Trustee Pro Tem at Kingdom Fellowship AME Church in Silver Spring, MD. Candy served on the Communications Board of the District of Columbia Association of Realtors for three years and worked with the Association to change tenant laws in Washington, DC.
While Candy loves the work she does, her heart belongs to her family. She and her husband Cyril have been married for 30 years and have three amazing children. They live in the Brookland neighborhood of Washington, DC. Candy is pleased to bring her experience and knowledge to Teachable.